Labneh and Pomegranate Plate
Labneh is a Middle Eastern yogurt cheese. A little tangy and super creamy. You can’t but love this twisted labneh recipe. Easy, simple &delicious.
- 3 tbsp Labneh
- 1 loaf Baguette
- 1 Handful Green Mint Leaves
- 1 Pomegranate
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Pinch Dried Mint
- Grab your baguette and cut it into slices 2 inches each.
- Heat oven or pan until medium-high heat.
- Coat both sides of the sliced bread with 1 tablespoon of olive oil using a brush.
- Remove the bread once the grill marks form.
- In the serving plate, spread the 3 tablespoons of Labneh.
- Add the pomegranate on top of the Labneh with a pinch of dried mint.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on top of the serving plate.
- Serve with the grilled bread, green mint leaves and vegetables of your choice.