Halloumi, Tomato, Red onion, and Green Thyme Salad
Grilled halloumi, tomatoes, red onion and green thyme make this vibrant salad feel substantial and hearty. Served with a delicious dressing, this salad is packed full of flavor too.
- 125 g Halloumi cheese sliced into 1/4 inch slabs
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Handful Green Thyme
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tbsp Pomegranate Molasses
- In a bowl wash well a handful of green thyme and tomatoes.
- Spread the green thyme on the bottom of the serving dish.
- Heat a pan or grill over medium-high heat.
- With a brush, coat both sides of the sliced halloumi cheese with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place the halloumi on the grill for 2 to 3 minutes until golden in color, then remove them.
- Slice into ring shapes both the tomatoes and red onion.
- In the serving dish layer the grilled halloumi, tomatoes, and red onions.
- For the dressing, mix1 tablespoon of oil, lemon juice and pomegranate molasses. Then drizzle on top of the salad bowl.