Avocado and Halloumi Salad
This Avocado and Halloumi Salad is a feast for the eyes and taste buds.
- 125 g Halloumi cheese sliced into 1/4 inch slabs
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Handful Green Leaf Vegetables
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Using a brush, coat both sides of the sliced halloumi cheese with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Heat a pan over a medium high heat.
- Grill the halloumi on the pan until brown in color.
- Slice into ring shapes both the red onion and tomato.
- Cut the avocado in half, and layer on top of it the halloumi, onion rings and tomatoes.
- Toss the well washed green leaves in a side bowl.
- For the dressing, mix 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, salt, and black pepper together. Then drizzle on top and enjoy your meal.